Developed specifically for the purpose of supporting the mercantile agent, investigative and finance industries, and accounts receivables departments across the country, Acceleon Locate combines results from a range of sources to provide up to date information about your customers.
Acceleon Locate draws from a variety of data suppliers including:
- The Acceleon Public Number Directory
- Marketing Data
- Over 200 million historical records and growing daily
- Geo-demographic information from RDA Research
- Maps from Google and
- the Australian Business Register
Additionally, Acceleon Locate provides a range of additional tools and features to maximise user efficiency and to ensure the data sources are used to maximum benefit. They include:
- A timeline tool to provide a graphical representation of an individual’s location over time and to trace a historical record through to a current record.
- A leads tool that provides a series of alternate addresses and phone numbers where a reliable trace through is not available.
- A case management tool to 'pin' earlier search results to a case for later reference.
- A history tool to refer back to earlier searches instantly.
- A mobile application to gather up-to-date information while you are on the road